We are a not for profit…
Crows Nest Community Arts & Crafts is a not for profit incorporated body. It is run by a Management Committee which oversees the business, co-ordinates the volunteers and liaises with the exhibiting artisans. A full Members Meeting is held bi-monthly on the third Tuesday of the month from 4 pm.
We welcome and encourage new artists, volunteers and members. For information on joining us, contact the Secretary in the first instance on 0408 708 955 or email email@example.com
Volunteers must be over 18 and Centrelink clients are welcome. We hold Public Liability Insurance and Volunteer Insurance to ensure the safety of our customers and our volunteers.
- $20 per annum due on 30th June
- Rent for Exhibitors: $5 per week if able to volunteer 2 half days per month
- $10 for non volunteers
- Commission on Sales: 10% for Members 15% for non Members
- Payments for sales are made on the first business day of each month to exhibitors
- A small workshop space is available in The Basement for use by the general public.
Our Committee Members as at June 2020 are…
President – Tess Martin
Vice Presidents –Yvonne Ragonesi and Bev Kruger
Secretary – Rebecca Hopper
Treasurer – Jenny Pickering
Committee Members – Nancy Parker, Lindsay Jocumsen and Margaret Donkin
Volunteer Co-Ordinator – Jenny Pickering